Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Texas

OMG. I didn't know Texas has such wonderful scenery of wild flowers and big fields! Ever since some incident happened, I've been having this really interesting image in my mind - A lil girl was running around by herself in a really big field that was filled with millions and millions of wild flowers. Although she was alone, she still seemed so happy...

ANYWAY, check this out!


Bluebonnets with a sky like that. OMG. If only I was there in person...

White corn poppies. Cute flowers, cute name. :)

Seriously, I would do anything to have a house with a backyards like these. SIGH...


You know, this reminds me abit of the Garden of Eden. Flower paradise and the Forbidden tree. OOOO.....
You know what, f*** guys who give flower bouquets. Give me a house with a nice backyard garden, and I'll marry you straight away. :) YAY!