Thursday, September 27, 2007

Carls' Junior.

Ate some bacon double cheeseburger meal at Carls' Junior.
Actually, seriously speaking, if you don't upsize or modify the original meals, they're alright. Not that I approve of their high fat levels and all. But yeah. Considering that I didn't eat the whole day till 6, and that meal makes up for the whole day other than one cup of milo-bing from sempang, should be alright, right? :)

I haven't been sleeping a lot these days, for obvious reasons.
And I try to stay out till as late as I can. Cause firstly, it's saddening to go home uber early and I keep getting reminded that Fab's not around like how he was in the past. And secondly... I've to wait up for him quite alot this week to talk to him. Not that I'm complaining. I don't regret waiting up for him; I'd rather feel uber tired and be able to just catch a glimpse of him for a while before sleeping.

But I can't be doing this for very long. We both have separate lives in different continents. I'm getting used to it actually, gradually. :) So no worries, guys, I'm not going to sink into depression or anything. I'll live. Wahahaha.

Wished you were still here in Singapore though.

Long distance relationships are tough. Shiat.
Jiao per...... Help. *Okay, that was a bit random.*