Sunday, September 30, 2007

You want to know what's wrong? This is what's wrong.

Not that I'm expecting a return for whatever I did. Then again.
You're too busy to talk to me, cause of prison break. (OMG. There's such a thing called PAUSE, you know.) But, you're actually talking to your other friend/s. I don't know who, but oh well. I don't care anymore. A girl, a guy, or even a gay. I don't have the right to poke into matters and ask anyway.

I am SO peeved.
And this time, it's not because I'm anal, like you always say about me when I stay up till late. (I wonder why.)
If I did whatever you did to me, after all I've done, I'm pretty sure you're not going to be happy being stuck in the situation that I'm in right now.

I'm only human.
You can't expect me to be nice and be ever so open-hearted all the time. There's a limit. And sometimes, a girl just can't take it anymore. Not like this.

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh. But it really hurts when you try to put in effort, and at the same time, be nice and not demanding (COME ON, SERIOUSLY, have I ever made things difficult for you ever since you left for UK?), BUT on the other hand, the other party, doesn't seem to care.
No sms-es. No emails. And don't try to give me all that bullshit about handphone switching on and off regularly. SERIOUSLY, I'm really sure you've used your phone to communicate with your new friends (or acquaintances, so you say). Duude, you used your phone to give em missed calls.I'm sure your phone works. So really, if I can spend money just to say hi, it should be reasonable for you too right. It's even cheaper for you, my dear.

I forgot what I wanted to say next.
Oh yes.
If you can't put in effort, then as much as I don't wish to do this, I don't see why I should put in effort for you.

I've always believed in this. The more you give, the more you expect, the more disappointed you'll get. That's why I always try to put a barrier. This time, I let my guard down just a wee bit. And GUESS WHAT. Tada. Fantastico.

I probably should just stop doing all these things for you. They probably make you feel restricted/guilty? I don't know; I can't find the right words to describe. I'll stop it then. Makes things easier for you. For me too, hopefully.