Sunday, September 16, 2007

I knew it.

It's NEVER good when he comes to Singapore for some reason.

WHAT THE HECK.

In my WHOLE entire life living in this house, I've NEVER EVER been locked out.
Mom AND Grandma have NEVER done it to me.

What in your pewny small idiotic brain makes you think that you, having been away for so long because of stupid debts and all, have the freakin right to lock me out of this house. It's not even yours. And, I don't care if you're my mom's husband or whatsoever. You don't randomly come to Singapore and discipline me like you've been doing this parenting thingy for years. In case you forgot somehow, you haven't been doing much other then adding on the burdens on the family.

So you think being back in Singapore, you can be all haughty and self-righteous and black-face and know-it-all. DREAM ON. This time it's different, I'm a lot older and independent. I'm not going to let you abuse me like how you did in the past.