Friday, September 28, 2007

PL funfair.

My next door class in sec school is setting up a booth @the funfair. Just spoke to Vilist last night, if I'm not wrong.

Pearlyn just sent out this mass email through friendster.
All those happy times with the girls in school started flooding my mind.
After all, they're the ones who literally kept me going during the sec school years.
It's quite sad that I've been so busy with the present and future and as a result, I haven't been able to get in touch with the past.
Just saw the pictures Pearlyn took with the girls.
Too bad a few of em already went overseas for studies. DAMN. I didn't even know until recently; that means I didn't send them off. Aiyayayayyaya...

Yet again, I'll be busy on saturday. So that means I probably can't make it for the funfair. :(

Okies, back to studying French.