Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't feel special anymore.

Am I supposed to feel okay with this kind of stuff.

Like, doing A is so hard. But option B, which is like A, seems a whole LOT more enticing and worthwhile.

I feel stressed too.
First, this person had to suggest doing a brand new song. Like, haven't we learnt enough new songs for the time being. We gotta know the limits of the band also what. Unless you can play like Hillsongs or some pro players, then yes, GO AHEAD, teach the congregation a new song EVERY SUNDAY. That'll definitely get them all excited for God while singing songs they don't know EVERY FREAKIN WEEK.
Best of all, when I just got home from school tonight, I had to receive an sms from someone else to rush me to send out the songs. With an exclamation mark somemore. Hwah. Thanks man. I totally FORGOT that I've to worship lead; I'm so bloody grateful for the gentle reminder.

YES, I KNOW I'm supposed to send out the songs. But if I didn't send em out yet, then it's probably because either
(A) I can't think of a set of songs that the whole band is fully capable or comfortable to play. Hey, I'm being bitchy here, so forgive me if I'm a bit direct. Certain people can only play certain songs yada yada.
OR
(B) I SERIOUSLY haven't had time to do it?!?!?!?! Like, give me a break. I've been coming home at 10 plus everyday since Monday and I've a whole pile of work to complete every single night. Don't get to sleep till like, what, 2 am?! And then school starts early in the morning, like, 8/9/10 am. So yeah, unless you're experiencing the same routine as me and you're still happy and satisfied with life, DO NOT FREAKIN' ORDER ME AROUND.

I feel abit weird having to post this up, but if this is the only way I can throw my temper without hurting anyone's feelings, so be it. Whatever I say stays here.

Tonight's a bad night.