Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've mastered it!

To take things easy! Yeah.
Well, not that I don't know how to do that in the past.
But in the current situation, it's hard you see. :)

Can't wait for him to come back. Miss him like mad.
BUT!
I can wait. And I'll still live. It'll be quite sad if my life stops just because of this.
I think God has something more important for me to do. It just dawned upon me when I was walking home from tuition today. SO... YEAH.

For the first time, I sat myself down to try inputting into one of the modules' forums. I'll be marked on it. 6 marks in total just for input in forums. Man... Well, at least I input quite a lot tonight. Feel good about school now. Wahahahaha!

Oh oh, and I just came across this whole website about future houses being built with different environmentally-friendly materials. Gives my inspiration on how I want my future house to be like. :)

This house is solely made of cardboard. COOL HUH! But then again, I can't imagine what's going to happen when there's some typhoon or rain or flood.

Fully cement materialised house. It looks like some monument or shelter. If it's covered up and all, it's actually quite nice, with all these circle circle stuff going on. Heh.

The most standard kind of futuristic house - Glass. Very classy though. But reminds me of the thirteen ghosts movie. You know, they're like, stuck in a glass cubicle. Of course, this one has a lot more class. Haha.

Okay, I'm back to watching the silent library guys trying to say some tongue-twister shit. Haha. Chiki-chiki! Hahahahahaha.
OMG. Using a tea bag which was just put into a cup of boiling water to slap someone's face unexpectedly. So random. But it's funny. Sadistically funny. Haha.