Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another day went by...

And I'm still as slack as ever.
TSK TSK TSK.

I've to go watch a play.... Like, soon. Or else, my critique is done for. But it's so weird watching with people whom I don't know at all. The only reason why I may go with them is because they're all taking the same module as me. BUT STILL. Aiyo. I think I'll ask Wan Ling to go with me. The tics are pretty affordable anyway. :) Yipee!

Loads of readings to do....................... YUCK.
Actually projects are more fun. Hmmm. Maybe next semester I shall take up modules with projects that have higher weightage. I think I tend to do better with projects. :):):)

It's the first time I'm watching a korean drama without english subtitles. WOW. I actually recognise some of the speech they make. HO HO HO. I shall go Korea soon. Yay!

OH OH OH. I'm going to Australia. Think it's confirmed. Mom is 'taking leave' from babysitting the 2 brats. 2 weeks over there, half of the trip taken up by the conference. Hmmm. 1 week only for travelling and stuff. I wonder if it's enough. SIGH. Oh well. I think Clement'll be in Singapore anyway, so not many people to visit. But I'm thinking of getting a holga cam before I go over.

Actually the trip has nothing to do with the holga cam. But I saw one at Parkway. Thinking of getting it. The digicam is getting a lil boring. But I don't think it's wise to get those big huge Canon cams, cause it's too much of an investment, for now that is. So I guess a holga will do.
Or should I just save up and get the huge kinds? Hmmmm.

Wait. I think I've to save up for the UK trip next year. ARGH. I almost forgot.
OMG. Hong Kong trip how. WAHAHAHA. No shopping for the rest of this year?!?!?!?!
But I definitely am going to get a pair of Havaianas. The slippers I have right now are making me slip all the time. Super scary can. Oh, and I need an umbrella. Stupid rainy weather these days. And maybe some rubber boots. I hate those water splashing on my calves when I walk. Yuck yuck yuck. Maybe I should take out the boots I got from Hong Kong. Where are they anyway?! Haha.

Things I've to start doing right away (or at the very least, this week):
1. Write a song.
2. Practice for the production songs
3. Revision for the IT module's mid-sem test
4. Project research
5. Start doing my work and be less lazy.

SHIAT. So many things to do, so little time. Aiyayayayayayayayaya!
Ok, get a grip.