Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm broke-ded.

I need my money back. :(

Anyhoo. Daniel G was right. Watch your diet and you'll lose some lard. I've cut down on supper hanging-out. Haha. And I resort to just drinking instead of eating the tissue prata. Dammit. Tissue prata is damn shiok can. So is carrot cake. And chicken wings. SIGH. Oh wellies.

The mid-sem break is ending in 2 days. Shiat. This week wasn't very productive revision-wise. I definitely slacked alot. But at least I did the necessary work for projects and reports and presentation. Which is quite alot of work already. Hopefully this Sunday's mugging-out will help me make up for the week's slackness. :)

The Dad just went back. Sigh. I miss his tea. Everyday he'll make a cuppa for me and just put it on my table. Oh, it's sugarless. So it's a little bitter and all. But it tastes pretty good. Like, tea makes me feel at peace. And healthy, cause it's not like Bubble tea (with motherload of sugar and other stuff which I don't know about.) Heh. Shiat man. Forgot to ask him where that tea leaves are. Dammit. I can't go make it myself. But anyhoo, I think I'll be too lazy to make a point to make a pot of tea every single day. Heh.

MARCH IS GONNA BE A BUSY MONTH! Oh yay. I took up the piano job thingy. Well, it's not exactly a job. But it's like, a role (that will be paid) in this production Liting is in charge of. And I'm going to be playing in the band, with like lead guitar and all. Hmmm. According to the email, Jesher's going to play the drums. Has he been playing drums? I thought (I still do think) that he stopped playing altogether after selling his drums and not playing for the Youth service and all. I wonder........ Anyway, hopefully this band will work out okay. I don't want to sound bad in my 1st try in piano-ing outside church. Heh. It's all about the pride and reputation man. :)

I just realised how broken this whole entry is. Like, complete randomness of events put together with no cohesiveness. Oh well.