Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Supposed to be studying.

I haven't studied for a test which is held the next afternoon. And the feeling sucks. But even with the books and notes beside me, I can't find the motivation to bring em over to me to start flipping through and just read till I doze off. I'll do it as soon as I'm done with this, I think.

Today's been pretty fruitful. I finally understand why some people say you can have TS cliques. We really do get pretty close to one another, for some odd reason. Maybe cause we've seen pretty much the worse of all our practical mates. But it does feel warm and nice whenever I see them in lectures, tutorials or practicals. Like, although we only see one another during these lessons, it just feels at peace. Like, yay. No more hostility feeling unlike other lectures, where it's like, every man for himself.

Apparently there's going to be some news crew who'll be coming during our production practice during the afternoon. News crew. Hopefully it's not some cheena crew. Like, Lianhe Zaobao. Cause although the script is translated from some opera show (if I'm not wrong), everything else is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO westernised. Like, hello. Hell bells by ACDC is one of the songs during the show. Definitely not oriental. Hopefully its like The New Paper people at least, if the director's so keen on advertising.

But anyhoo, as much as I love the band and the production people, I just want this whole thing to be over and done with. It's draining my energy and life. The last thing I want to happen is to have my grades suffer again, because my laziness is brought to a higher level due to a tiring commitment.

I finally released all my frustration and helplessness last night, which led to awesomely-swollen eyes this morning when I woke up. But I felt so feeling-less. Like, emotionally-empty, numb.

Tonight's different, thank goodness. Maybe it's the dinner with Ruperto, Sam and Doris. I felt more humane. Like I do have a life. And. I'm just glad that it's Wednesday. Despite it being a test-day. Having the special someone out of reach due to lousy technology for almost a week really is saddening; it's sad enough that he's million of miles away to begin with.

Watching Facing The Giants on saturday in church was fantastic and blargh. Fantastic because it's encouraging and touching. Blargh because it's like a prep video. Now, I'm in a situation whereby I have this whole pile of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat on me. And I'm not going to get out of it anytime soon. This time I didn't ask why, which is good. Shows that I've grown a lil more. *pat on the shoulder*