Friday, March 7, 2008

I really want to thank God.

Like, seriously, anything that can go wrong went wrong the whole entire day.

1. The morning started off being so cold and gloomy and rainy.

2. I was late for school.

3. I had to wait for a cab in the rain.
BUT, there was this cab driver who just finished his breakfast at the hawker stall downstairs my block.

4. My presentation went a lil awry, cause the tutor said our headings were a lil irrelevant.
BUT, I was able to answer the necessary questions. I think.

5. I was paired up with this guy who speaks with this breathy voice only when he's doing a dialogue thingy during the theatre studies practical. As in, his normal voice, is normal. So it's just weird and funny how he cannot control his voice while performing.
BUT, the teacher was impressed with our progress on our dialogue stuff. Which is really a relief.

6. I realised during my lunch break (which is VERY VERY rare on a thurs. I've lessons all the way through from 11 to 6.) that I forgot to bring my calculator for the economics test at 6.30. RIGHTO.

7. My mechanical pencil ran out of lead in the midst of the economics MCQ shading test. I was sooooooooooo desperate that I had to hold the freakin' lead with my thumb and index finger to shade the circles. OMIDEGOSH.
BUT anyhoo, the test turned out pretty alright. Fingers crossed, I may do alright. But then again, there's always this screwed up results distribution bell curve to worry about. 1200 students took the economics test. RIGHT.

Yup. The most interesting day I had so far this year, I think.

But I had to end it. Or, more accurately, start the next morning with an extreme tinge of irritation just by one action. Gosh. Can I be any more sensitive than this? Wish I had less feelings. So I won't be affected by small stuff. But I guess I can't help it. As much as I want to just be nice and ignore it, it's hard to swallow sometimes. Especially if it happens ever so frequently.