Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The big camos.

Ya know those big cameras some pros like Jo and Chloe have? I think they make pictures alot more realistic yet nice. Like, any photo will look good through them. Maybe that's why people bear to spend thousands of dollars just to get one. I know Dad used to have a really good one too. But I can't find it. He probably brought it with him to Indonesia when he last left. Ah well. Wasted. Anyway, I'm putting up some photos from the snaps Jasper took during and after Passionart. Cool stuff man. Different lighting when the big camos are used. And the people in the picture look alot better. Like, more photogenic. Haha. :)

Ah yes, the highlight girl of the night. It was the 1st time I saw Nate, AND Pert, AND Jasper AND a few other guys go all gushy wushy about how hot the Mandy Moore-lookalike is. HA. HA. HA.
As I said before (can't remember when), Eugene's photogenic and adorable. As for Ron, well, he's just being himself. Lurve those 2 guys la. I actually miss the times when we would hang out at Siglap during the weekdays.
I've a feeling this was a candid shot. But anyhoo, it's Mel. She looks good in almost EVERY picture she's in. Modelle material what.
This isn't a candid shot. We were posing. But I've no idea what Nate was laughing at.
Doing the tweeze thingy never looked this good with a normal digicam.

Alright, conclusion: I must get a hold on my dad's camera. If I'm not wrong, it's a pretty vintage style. OMG. Then I can start acting like a pro photographer. But imagine having to lug that big humongous cam in a big humongous bag wherever I go. Damn.