Friday, July 27, 2007

Boring Friday.

Exercised a bit for the last 2 days, think I'll rest tonight before netball practice tomorrow afternoon.
BUT, I'm super duper bored. Having nothing to do on a Friday night's quite sad. SIGH.

Anyway, I got my shirts! Yay. One cheerbear shirt (I called and still call it Rainbow bear; too many carebear names to rmb la.) and a lil' miss scatterbrain tee. Gee.. I feel loved. =)
Still need more shirts though. Need to stock up a bit since school's starting. Actually, I think I need more clothes in general. Haha. A girl's never satisfied with whatever she has. Heh.

AH, yes, school is FINALLY starting. I'm looking forward to it slightly; will be meeting new people and all. Just a bit worried about all the tuitions and church thingies clashing with school. Oh well, just see how things go. Hopefully I won't have to drop any of the tuitions. =/

OMG. Just checking out some pretty new stuff released out from Nike and Puma. Woohoo. A new birthday wishlist coming out. WAHAHAHA. Yeah right. Gotta be a lil more thrifty these days. Back to the poor broke-ded student status. SIGH.
Hmm. The collections must be pretty new. Cause I can't even get ANY information on that new pair of nike shoes. Damn it.