Saturday, July 14, 2007

Frustrated's the word.

Freak man. Seriously, Jingjing's right. Shit comes in lumps. Haha.

Literally lost my voice this morning. Had to trouble Shawn Y to do worship leading instead this Sunday. Well, at least the keys has a replacement - me. Earl's down with flu, Linda's playing for the other service, Amy's... busy? Sophil, Sean and Chermaine can't make it. What perfect timing eh. At least I can still talk. Gosh. Imagine not being able to even talk properly.

Ah... Pert just won a bit from his Poker game. Never understood Poker man. But yeah, bro, keep it up! Haha.

Went roller-blading with Jeremy this afternoon. I had a small fall, but seems like my kneecaps scraped against the ground qutie badly. Bottomline, I've 2 wounds on my kneecaps. UGLY. UGH. I'm just hoping I won't get any scars on my legs. Boohoohoo.

Jeremy wanted to catch Transformers again, so we went ALL the freakin' way down to Cineleisure. BUT, no more seats. WHAT THE HECK.
I'm like, VERY EXTREMELY down on my luck today.

At least I had my korean food tonight. Shiok man. Alright, it did make throat problem worse. But I had strepsils... And lots of green tea. Tea helps with sore throats, right? I don't know la, just crapping away here.

Shiat. I'm coughing pretty badly the whole day. The throat's like, itchy. Reminds me of that fisherman's friend sweet commercial. HAHA. GROSS!

Dreading Saturday. Loooooooooong day ahead. Chaos about to unfold. ARGH.