Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm so sleepy.

I haven't slept all night. Was ironing out all the weird chords and stuff for WN. Finally got the final version out. And I only finished the work this morning at about 5. Yep. Call me NUTS. Sigh. At least I finished half the work I have to complete. Yay. *YAWN* Thank goodness there was Ellen Degeneras (or something like that) entertaining me.

Kinda figured if I did go sleep at 5, I'll probably wake up at like... 4 in the afternoon. But I can't. Got tuitions again. AND, I gotta go over to my aunt's place to print out some doc for school admin stuff BEFORE the tuitions. ARGH.
The BIG problem of NOT having freakin' always-available wireless at home AND a printer. Guess I'll have to bear the grunt till late august. Darn it. Ugh.

In order to survive the rest of the morning, I decided to watch a DVD movie- Down With Love. Funny sia. Love the ladies' wear... Nice to look at. But I definitely can't imagine myself wearing those kinda pinky pinky stuff. Like, there's only ONE dress which I can imagine myself wearing today without people staring at me as if I'm in the Legally Blonde movie.

The soundtrack seems cool though. :)
Ah well.

Anyhoo...

IT'S TUESDAY!!! YAY.
Officially 26 more days to my birthday. Woohoo.
Alright, that's only like... A quarter of many reasons why I'm happy today's Tuesday. HAHA.

Crap man. Now I feel like shiat. YAWN...