Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Messed up.

I'm pretty screwed. Have so many things at hand to settle.
There's the family connexions thingy - the people I'm working with have very busy schedules, and the deadline's long over. HA.
Worship night - Alright, it's not THAT bad. But I'm still worried. Haha.
Recruitment drive - Kelvin says no banner. SO... We only have the brochure to settle. And pictures to put up at the booth. But what pictures???
Band prac this week - I hate choosing songs. Tough job. Never satisfies everybody. Sigh. Hopefully the people won't complain too much about my squeaky voice again. They're not making things any easier for me. SIGH.

Today has been quite a fine day. Watched Music & Lyrics with my snuffleupagus pal. HAHA. What a name.
Anyhoo.
I missed my tuition today, so the mother pushed it to tmr. I'm telling ya, I'm screwed. Seriously, I just want to drop ALL the tuitions immediately and start on a clean slate. But I don't think it's possible. Unless... The parents ask me to drop. Hmmm... But not very helpful to my already scarred reputation. Haha. Oh well. We'll see. Dreadful man, tmr's tuitions. I really wonder how Jingjing handles 8 in a week. Shiat.
But yeah, went to have dinner at Blk 85 Bedok North. Shiok man. Haha. But the ah balling thingy still turns me off. Ugh. It's like, Fear factor to me.
But it's been fun. And nice. And kewll. Alright, enough about today. Don't want to be too longwinded.

After rollerblading and getting myself some macho-istic injuries on Saturday, the group of us decided to go over to April’s house to ‘nua’ and watch a movie while indulging in some Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream. Whoa. There’s this new flavour, Turtle Soup. Quite nice. Weird name though. Turtle soup sounds disgusting. Anyway, Jiao Per and I used the cam to take a few snapshots.


All of us just bathed. So that's why they look pretty fresh. Should see Jasper after he finished his soccer game man. He looks so NUA and stoned. Jasper's also one of us girls. He's a cam whore. YEP. Surprise surprise.


The guys started to try out the my trademark pout. Cute la. But still... I'm DEEEE best. Muahaha.


I think only girls are good at pouting. Guys who try pouting can't make it la. Look at April. How adorable!

Listening to Way Back Into Love from the Music & Lyrics Movie. Quite a sweet theme song for couples eh. Sigh. I miss Teddy. But I don’t think I’ll be able to see him anytime soon. Ah well.
I only miss the purple teddy that has mittens. HAHA.

Alright, now I gotta go learn how to knit.