Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas eve is over! Christmas is here!

Merry christmas too ALL!

Went for a christmas eve dinner gathering @ Lucas'. It was soooo hard to get there. It didn't help that I was in a quite a shitty mood. I think God was making me walk a bit to cool down first before I reach Lucas' place. Made a few new friends. Got a funny buncha people tonight. Thank goodness. Haha. Ate, talked, played drinking games (water/alcohol), played wii and ate a bit more, AND we took loads of pictures. We had three cams, so we took different pictures with all the 3 cams... Which is very cool!

Felt as if I pangsehed Eug they all. But then again, they didn't go simpang. Gabe's house is pretty out of the way. Walking out to civilisation from his house is scary and strenous. Haha. I wished I had that thing Hermoine had in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie; it would definitely reduce my high chances of pissing people off. It felt weird leaving the party halfway, and I haven't seen those friends for quite a while. And on the other hand, the other gabe thingy sounds pretty fun too. Oh well. And Jasper's kind invitation too!

ANYWAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! It's a good day to remember. Everything is supposed to be happy happy on Christmas day... Or so I hope. :)