Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm utterly utterly broke.

Tuition fees don't help much this time around, since I didn't really have the time to tutor the kids this month. And I spent quite a bit of money on some nice stuff. And for granny's chalet too. DAMN.

I think I'll have to live on bread and water. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Then again... I don't think I've that much will to literally do that. If I did, I wouldn't be as fat as how I am right now. Dammit.

She can be a bitchy troublesome confusing person sometimes. Idiotic. And because I'm of a 'lower rank', I have to listen and give in to her never-ending crappiness. And I just realised how fickle-minded and undecisive she is.

Oh well. It's the christmas season now. Must learn how to love anyone and everyone. -_-

3 more days!!!! Alright, it's already past 12. 2 more days. Yay. Can't wait. But I think the meeting for the first time after quite a long period of separation will be pretty awkward. Ah well. Keeping my fingers crossed.