Thursday, December 13, 2007

Piano lessons.

Just spoke to this Alina lady. She sounds nice. Hopefully she isn't as abusive as my past piano teacher. Heh.

YAY!!!! Finally. I'm going to start learning new stuff again. Yippee.

Had swedish meatballs and chicken wings at Ikea last night. I like...

The night ended very funnily. Hopefully Jasper doesn't do it again. HAHA!

These few weeks before Christmas are going pretty well. Been hanging out alot with the church peeps. Hope I can meet Grace and our two boys soon. Wonder if our Cambodia trip is still on. Haha.

It's going to be fun-packed Christmas this year, I hope. Have a chalet thingy coming up this weekend till tuesday with the family people. Drinking party. WOOHOO! But my dad'll be around. So I've a feeling the cousins are going to sneak out to drink somewhere else outside the chalet. Looks like they are preparing quite a collection. Hope I don't do anything stupid in front of them. Or else I'll just die under their humiliation for the next ten years.

Shopping trip with mom, dad and granny's confirmed. We're going Christmas shopping next week. Yay. Then I can get the presents for my friends and friends and friends. And I can get new clothes too. This year's Christmas service has a theme for the onstage people. We've to wear autumn colours. A lil' weird, but at least better than the normal red/green/white/blue/black code. :)

Looks like this Christmas is going to be the best... For now. :)