Saturday, December 8, 2007

SIGH.

I made a terrible mistake today. Dammit. Wish I can find it somewhere else.

Going to the zoo in.... 2 days. YAY! Finally. Asked so so so so many people to go with me. Finally, someone is so so so so nice to go with me. You rock, Clement. Haha.

I was just reflecting on the past year's events like, a few minutes ago. Man, this year really kinda sucked. Made so many bloody mistakes. Wished I could rewind and undo them. Because of these mistakes, they're going to be the banes of my life. Not that I can't try to get over them, but it's hard to when your friends somehow remind you of them.

I just don't understand why the people who aren't even involved in the incidents I went through just enjoy making use of them to 'tease' me. Not funny lor.

Oh yeah. I met Nash at taka just now. I think he saw me. But Eugene kinda helped me to shake him off. I was just trying to walk as far as possible without freaking out. Actually, I was abit stoned for awhile. Fortunately, Eugene shaked me out of it. Thank you, Eug. The last thing I want to happen is that he comes over to me and say hi. I seriously, seriously, want him out of my life. Told PJ and Jasper before, it'll be even better off if he dies or something. Evil of me to say that. But seriously. This shows how much I really hate anything that's related to him; even the mention of his name pisses me off.

Note to self: Learn how to be bo-chap. Don't tahan.