Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Monday was FUN.

I went to THE ZOO.

Cool stuff. The weather was mother-horrible though. It really sucks when we didn't have any umbrellas. And it was freakin' freezing. Clement acted as if it was normal though. Weird aussie people. HAHA!

We came across this gig thingy at the Esplanade. A duo using only guitars to play songs from genres like bossa nova and gypsy stuff. They even did a boyzone song "When You Say Nothing At All". Damn old-school. But they were pretty good.

We went to the top-floor to catch some scenery of Singapore.
We ended up at the spot where a group of youngsters were filming. Gosh. No lighting. Only a video-recorder with 2 directors and 2 people trying to act like a couple. Now I understand why most Singaporeans can't act. They don't speak well to begin with. Damn. How would an actor sound good with a singlish accent. I was damn close to telling the girl that she should just let another girl replace her. GOSH. ONE simple scene of saying I love you and shit like that and they had so many NGs. Maybe I was just being anal. BUT ANYHOO.

I did promise God that I'll stop bitching about anyone. This bad habit'll take a long time to beat.
Oh yeah, someone prophesied for me on Sunday. Doesn't really answer my question though. Was hoping He'll give me a more direct answer as to whether training is needed before teaching people. Sigh. Directions directions. But oh well, at least I got some kind of clue.

I'm broke. Spent a wee too much for the past few days, especially today and that shopping day. And payweek's only next week. DAMMIT.