Thursday, June 21, 2007

Badly constructed entry

I wish I can actually set up this password thingy for the blog. Restrict access. But Colin/Kezia were kinda right. What's the point of having a blog if you don't want people to read it. AIYA. I also don't know how to explain. SIGH.

Clement called me last night, and we chatted for at least an hour. It was an extremely fruitful conversation. Can't wait for him to return to Singapore, now that I can't go to Aussie. Cousin's pregnant, so she's coming back to be well-nutritioned before she goes back to give birth to the lil kiddo. I'm gonna be an aunt! OMG! How freaky. But i'm happy for her.

Roy's father just passed away; helped him play for the 2 funeral services last night and this morning. I didn't even know the man and i almost cried. Sigh. The keyboard I had to use was HORRID though. The keys kept getting stuck. Argh. Irritating sia, make me sound so amateur once again. HAHA. RIGHT, I'm just being really bitchy. Maybe I'm still amateur. SIGH.

Well, at least I wrote a song by myself. And I'm learning to play jazz latin songs with Ruperto. Very fulfilling for my music aspect of life.

Tennis tomorrow with Ruperto. EXCITING!!! I haven't had much time this week to really work out. Sigh. I'm SOOOOO gonna have more lard deposited in my body bank.

I notice I've been getting a lil random and sorta bimbo-ish/dumb these few days.. Not sure why. Maybe the 1 yr break of not studying is finally taking its toll on me, now that I'm gonna start studying real soon.

Jeremy's my new Big MAMA!!! He taught me how to roller-blade.. AND, he brings plastic bags to keep our slippers while blading. So mother-ish feelin. Hahahaha. And I had 2 gelare waffles on tues. Of course I shared with people. Or else I'm gonna be SOOOOO fat.

My mom's not keeping the condo for my 21st birthday as I hoped. She's selling it to buy a HDB flat. Not that I'm complaining, but what's the use of a new flat when we still have to take care of granny at her place. SIGH.

This entry's terribly constructed. Freakin' random.
Oh, I've a pet phrase for this month: karmically bitch-slapped
COOL HUH?!