Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I feel so achy all over.

Like, as if someone picked me up from the bed and started bashing me up.

My head feels horrible, my arms' muscles feel tight without me flexing them. Only my legs feel alright. That's sorta weird eh. Oh, and my spine's feeling off-ish again.

Sigh. I feel old. And I'm not even 20 yet. Shikes man. Must start taking care of my body... RIGHT. Haha.

Maybe I should go jogging tonight; I'll probably feel more relaxed and refreshed. BUT, before that, I've to meet Mel in town to accompany her while she looks for a cross pendant for Joe... And I've tuition with the adorable Korean kid till 8.30 pm. SHIKES. Long day ahead.

I was just walking through the jogging route link between Bedok and East Coast Road on Sunday. Since my digicam was with me, I thought I might as well try to take some artsy pictures while I stroll back home. Quite a reflective walk despite the horrible humid weather.




It's pretty cool how among so many big houses, there'll be this quiet row of shophouses. There's this Big Ben UK pie house which I'd love to visit soon.


The last bit of the route I was walking through. I know it was quite random. But walking through this small road was like a transition between the real world and the relaxing fantasy of feeling free and easy. Dreaded going home actually. Haha.




That's about it for today. OH OH. It's 2 months exactly from my birthday.. AND 3 months from misery. Haha. I'll survive, somehow.

Another thing. Mel, I LOVE YOU! Don't worry too much; you know Kez and I will always be there rooting for ya! ^___^