Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tiring day

Yep, been out since 9 in the morning. elgin's wedding followed by band prac with understudy.. Then had to arrange song stuff with Doris and the other worship night leaders, THEN band prac for tomorrow's Youth service. OMG. I feel so ach-ish all over. I need someone to re-fix my spine. It's been feeling... Off. Haha.

Not that I want to complain. But yeah, I'm really tired. Someone pls give me some love. Haha. Feel so unloved today. ANYWAY...

Met Jingjing for dinner at Hong Kong Cafe today. Rootin' for ya, girl. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find some girl pretty... Or hopefully a macho guy, as you promised me years ago. :) Or else, I'm gonna make you eat a whole gallon of cheese. Wahaha.

Haven't ran this whole week. DAMN. But this whole week's been SO tiring. Ugh. But nice things happened. ^___^