Monday, June 25, 2007

Drama mama

I dreaded tonight. I HATE moving to Sengkang. I’ve no closet, no proper bed and NO privacy. Ugh. I don’t understand why my mom’s so stubborn. I know that this is making things difficult for her. But it’s like, can’t they fuckin’ think for me as well?! All my tuitions are somewhere near Bedok. And I HATE living with my aunt, ever since she STUPIDLY, let me repeat, STUPIDLY RETARDEDLY decided to make her children study at some lok-cok school in Sengkang, AND THEN make my mom take care of them there. Retarded fucker. Now that grandma is sick, we ALL have to stay with that fucked up aunt and her husband.

Please don’t mind my flowery language for now. I’m just feeling really frustrated. Can’t understand why they just won’t let me stay in Bedok myself. I’m 20. GIVE ME A BREAK!
“What if something happens to you?” Blah blah blah. Oh come on, if I’m meant to die, then I can’t escape from it right. Surely my mom should understand that fact. Retards. ARGH! THIS IS SO FREAKIN’ UNFAIR!!!!!

Never mind about that... For now.

Hung out with Mel and Kez after church. Mel was feeling shitty about not being to meet Joe today and possibly for the entire week. So I was trying to cheer her up. Kez was feeling sick too, so I was trying to cheer both of them up. Haha. Well, at least Mel did cheer up... Not thanks to me. Haha. Joe messaged her in the end; there was sunshine literally blooming out of her face. As for me, I felt a bit sad. I miss him, but I can’t go see him. That explains the expressions on our faces. Heh.

Oh yeah, the new watermelon earrings I bought from Heeren’s Flowers From The Attic. Cute eh.

Bittersweet – That’s love for you. Tough luck.

Okay, now I feel a bit better. Partly because I spilled all these stupid feelings out. AND, he’s actually making the effort to come find me. Feel so loved now. Haha.

OMG. This is very drastic. What’s with Joe nowadays?!!!