Thursday, June 28, 2007

I had dinner with mom.

One on one. SCARY...
Alright. It wasn't THAT bad. But oh well, at least I was feeling bitchy so I was talking and debating with her most of the time. Mac's Chicken foldover's good man. Healthy (come on, it is a foldover with grilled chicken. Even mac food can be a lil healthy right.) and VERY satisfying.

And we took a bus back to Sengkang together. My mom, being her usual self, starts bitching about the smelly, noisy or sick passengers in the bus. Ha. Quite entertaining.

ANYWAY... Quite a few random things happened to me today. Andy from MJC suddenly messaged to ask me out for clubbing tonight. I mean... Like, don't you just go clubbing with your close pals? Not that I'm dissing him or something. But like, yeah, it'll be pretty weird if I go with acquaintances and not close friends who are already used to my unglam behaviour. And besides, I haven't been feeling tops this whole week, so I turned down the offer.

My mom's gonna sell the condo. If all goes well, we can actually do the following:

NUMBER 1: Get our very own HDB flat, 4 rm/3 rm. As long as I get MY OWN ROOM which will be able to contain my beloved piano, a nice dark oak study table and a nice queen-sized bed... And granny can still stay with us, so she'll have company.

NUMBER 2: Mom's intending to get a car. WOW. Surprise surprise. We've never discussed the topic of getting a car ever since we scrapped the cute red one we had centuries ago. Well, her reasoning was pretty logical. Transportation for granny mostly. And other than that, for her own usage. AND for me, it's LATE NIGHTS OUT. HAHAHAHAHA. Right. Maybe I'm thinking too far. But oh well. Daydreaming once in a while's alright. :)

NUMBER 3: Linking to the 2nd point, I can finally find some form of motivation to go learn to drive a car. Like, seriously, there's really not much point in learning how to drive if you don't have a family car to begin with.

BUT. Apart from all that, it seems that my dad may be using some of the money to pay his debts off. I NEVER knew he still had debts. Thank goodness mom didn't tell me until today, when I'm alot more mature and calmer about this matter. Or else, I would have really... Alright, not much I can do. I can't possibly strangle him, since he's miles and miles away. Haha.

Well, at least if this goes through, mom can pay for my university fees completely without any form of bank loan or something. It would really suck if I took a loan; I've to start paying for that loan/'debt' as soon as I start work. Shikes.

Pissed Mel off with some harsh words I put to her about Joe and herself. I am feeling quite bad, but I guess sucky stuff happens. Well, at least for once I've seen Mel's Hell side. Haha. Okie, not a very good time to joke about this.

I shall just shut up and go to sleep before mom comes out of the room to yell at me again.
I think Pert's right. She's having a menopause.

I feel loved. Yay. For once, I truly, genuinely, honestly, absolutely feel it. Alright, getting random here. Will stop ranting away.