Monday, June 11, 2007

ARGH.

Shiat morning... Till I met Shawn at the gym. Sigh. I was pretty thankful that he was there to cheer me up without even knowing the full details of what happened between me and Her Majesty aka THE biatch. Always the sweet fella. SIGH.

At least I worked out quite a bit. Being pissed off works pretty well if you have to work your butt off at the gym, I realise.

I wore my brown heels to my 1st day of work. GUESS WHAT?! I've to do cold-calling. WHAT THE HELL. As if I haven't done enough of that earlier this year. I know it's mean, but hey, quitting five minutes after entering the office if better than quitting after a month of slogging aimlessly in the office calling random strangers. HA.

Alright. Enough about the shit I had to go through today.

Met Fabian and accompanied him while he waited for his passport at the ICA. I'm such a nice girl. Haha. I guess we both didn't have company. So it's sorta like a win-win situation. We met Colin, Shaun after that at somerset. Walked around with them until I had to go meet PJ in church.

Now, I'm starving, tuition's at 8. And I'm still in church (it's 7.30 now). SIGH. What a bad lousy day. SIGH.