Thursday, May 31, 2007

I got my posting. Yay!

I got into NUS' School of Design & Environment. Sounds cool right?! I also think so. Haha. Project & Facilities Management - The future managers for IRs and stuff like that. Well, arts and social sciences was my 1st choice. But maybe this is a blessing in disguise? Ah well, don't want to think too much into life and destiny yada yada. :) At least I got into a university this year round. HAHA.

The fucked up thing? I just got my letter of offer on tuesday. AND, I must send in an acceptance form thru SNAIL MAIL and online webbie procedure by the 5th of June. Online's fine. But for snail mail?!!!! W.T.H. Somemore thursday's a freakin' public holiday. Sigh. They just won't make things easier for me. DAMN IT. Haha.

Pert's got some lung infection thing. Sounds pretty serious huh. Wanted to go visit him earlier today, but he turned down my offer; I may get infected. Oh well. I'm here for you brudder! Haha.

I'm jobless... I just got accepted into a university course... I'm attempting negotiations with my mother to allow me to stay in the hostel for a semester... I've been exercising alot, with Shawn's help... I've been eating quite a bit, in a much healthier way, with Shawn's help again (Hey, I don't usually turn down an oyster omelette k. I just did, like, tuesday afternoon... Along with freakin' chocolate ice-cream.)... Yeah. Life's been pretty alright. Borrowed Kelvin's laptop... With PJ's spare one also, cause Kelvin's one doesn't work well for wireless connection. Hey, I'm actually intruding someone's network here to blog can. This laptop quite powderful. And I'm actually online during the wee hours in the morning. SHIAT. Can't wait to get my hands on my OWN PERSONAL laptop. I don't need one which is like as good as PJ's. Just something up-to-date and user-friendly... With cool features of course. SIGH. A hp one would be nice. Sony's a bit too expensive... Apple - maybe... I don't know. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO START SCHOOLING AND STUDYING AND WORKING THRU TUTORING!!!! Sounds like fun. I want to take up tennis. And own 2 hammies, most preferably gay ones. HAHA. Brudders maybe.

Alright, better post this entry up before my wireless connection gets cut off. :)

Just watched Pirates of the Carribbean. Information overload. Considering that I didn't catch the 2nd one before watching this 3rd one AND I still understand what's going on... AND, I caught a mid-night timing... Quite an achievement. A bit too stoned to go clubbing after that though. Cannot tahan. HAHAHAHAHA..

I'm just glad I can actually go online thru this wireless thingy @ freakin' 2 am. Alright, I need my rest. Gonna meet Shawn to go run somemore later in a few hours' time. Wahaha... Regime to lose 10 kg. Hopefully I'll achieve 70-80% of the result. Ah well, we'll see in a few weeks' time.