Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memories, memories & more memories...

Just after lunch, Devi presented me with her gifts - Almond choc, and this really BIG bling bling heart-shaped pendant with necklace. Well, not exactly my favs, but hey, it's the thought that counts. AND, I got a ACS polo tee as a souvenir from the school. Cool stuff.

Well, not that I'm upset about leaving the school. I'm really glad that I can finally take a break. If you heard me whining for the past few weeks, you most probably understand what I'm talking about. Heh. Anyway, I guess it's the friends and memories I'm gonna miss - Devi, Mdm Shanti, Daniel, Yin Xiang, Keith, Garrett, Darius, Su, Das, Priya, Isaac, Jarred, Azman etc etc etc etc. Yeah, those people I mentioned are like... The nicer people. Haha. Well, this working experience definitely broadened my network of friends... and of course, I've once again been enlightened about life... friends... politics... school... love... sex... HAHA. NO LA. Just trying to be cheeky. Heh.

Okie, I'm gonna be jobless. SHIKES. SCARY... But at least Shawn's on a whole week leave! Yay. Then we can go tanning, movie-ing. Of course I won't meet him every other day la. That's crazy. Hmm... I kinda have the feeling that Pert's still a bit pissed with me. He seems a lil cold. Ah well. Hope he's not like that with Jasper. Or am I just imagining things? Sigh. How to not be bothered about this whole matter when your godbrother's acting a wee bit differently around you. AH WELL. Hope this tides over though.

Oh yeah, trip to Aussie may be cancelled. Cousins are thinking of pulling out. And my cousin over there is pregnant; she's probably coming back to stay with us to get nutritioned the CHINESE way before going back to Aussie again to give birth. HAHA. So le cheh (aka troublesome) la. DAMN IT. Oh well. At least Clement's coming over to Singapore in Sept. Yay! How cool. But there's always a down-side to things. He may become a PR in Aus. That means, the possibility of us every hanging out - zilt. Sigh. WHY???? Okie, abit drama here. Quite happy la. Cause I'm finally gonna take a break, as what Kelvin Ong always suggests whenever we talk about me working before starting school in Aug. HAHA.