Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm broke.

I just got my salary from ACS.
But I'm still broke. Haha... Yeah, guess I've really been spending too much.
Cabfare's one of the main culprits, following with food and... Entertainment, generally?!

I'm going to Aussie later in October, so that means I've to scrimp and save abit.
AND PJ just said I've to save up abt 2K by the end of the month, which is mortally not possible. Haha. Well, I'll just try to get that amount with the next paycheck I get. Heh.

I love PJ, but I hate her guts. HAHA. Just burst one of my bubbles. Oh well, I guess it's all good. Yeah, I'll just wait for a few more years. :) Sorry if you don't understand what this whole thing's abt. Just talking to myself. Sigh.

Dear Clement just posted this comment on my friendster profile. He's kinda right. Miss him like nuts now. He's the only guy so far who's takes my shit ALL the time. Haha.. Other than Jasper, and Pert, and Shawn P. Yeah, that's abt it actually. Haha.. OH yeah, Mel too, most of the time. :) Can't wait to stay over at his place in Aussie. It should be fun!

I seem happy today. Can't figure out why. Haha. And I only slept at 3.30 am. How weird right?!
Oh yeah, yesterday night was a weird night. I suddenly had a craving to bake cookies. Like, after tuition, I just went straight to NTUC to get Betty Crocker's made-ready cookie powder mix and some butter. When I got home, I made myself mushroom soup... AND i baked till like... 2 plus 3. Shikes. But it was fun. Was watching that beauty&geek show, ANTM, Inuyasha, Samurai & Las Vegas while baking. I didn't know I was that kinda girl.. Like, I never thought I would be patient enough to bake cookies, and wash up etc etc. But yeah, made the cookies for Mom. It's her birthday this Thursday. Same day as Darius' departure from Singapore. How interesting right. WAHAHAHAHA.

The last few days were FUN! Went drinking with Jasper and his Aussie friends @ this Handi Bar(Can't really remember of the name.) in Clark Quay till abt 2 plus. Took a personality test conducted by one of his friends (Can't remember his name... How odd. My memory can't be THAT bad right?!) with objects like a cube, unicorn, storm, ladder and a desert. Haha. Apparently it's a test people used ages ago, during the ancient times. Cool. :)

Gabe had his 21st birthday party on Saturday... It was fun. Hanging out with the church people always perks me up a bit. I can't really give an explanation for that, but most probably cause we're SO used to one another, being unglam doesn't matter anymore. Haha... Comfort to the max. HAHA. And those people are freakin' funny... and they're nice... like, genuinely nice. LOVE THEM ALL! HAHA... Yes, I'm hyper.

OH yeah, I'm getting a hamster from Shaun C. Thinking of getting tt hamster another male brudder. And I'm calling them Ralph & Lauren. COOL HUH!?