Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cookie-licious

Daniel said my cookies are good.

And it's actually my 1st time baking. WOOHOO! I think maybe it's because I used the instant-ready mix. BUT STILL, alot of effort put in k.

Talking to Jasper now online. Stupid fella's in Japan. Argh. I wish I had a job which took me to different places every now and then. SIGH...

Darius just came to school, to get his leaving cert and all. Sigh. I think he's putting on weight. Like, maybe he's drinking a wee bit too much. HAHA. Ah well.

Shiat. I feel like baking sth again. Hmmm... Brownies? Muffins? Cookies out of the question. I've a whole container of them to finish @ home. That's if my grandma didn't eat them. Which I think is unlikely. She always eats my stuff. And then denies eating them. HAHA. Silly woman. Cute right, my granny. Sometimes I just want to bestow upon her my vulgar vocabulary, when she really pisses me off. But yeah, she's one of those who know me well. And interestingly, she's more interested than my mom in my love-life. HOW COOL IS THAT. HA. Love that woman.

Conclusion: There is sth wrong with Pert. I need to do sth. Well, at least I got him to start writing christian songs with me. YAY! How cool is that right? We want to make a CD for Godsrockers.. BIG dreams indeed. How exciting. Damn. Got work to do. Sigh. Ciao.