Thursday, May 3, 2007

To my DEAR mellie

Aww... Somehow I knew you were gonna bite back.

Chill girl.

Of course I know what you mean. I still think the world's a wonderful place, other than the nuclear bomb threats and tsunamis and terrorists etc etc. :)
I mean, seriously, how bad can things be? There's God, there's you, there's Pert, Jasper, Garrett, Su, and my other girlfriends and guyfriends. Oh, yeah, there's PJ. No worries. I'm on my pact again. 6 months baby. Flirting still acceptable, just that no commitment's allowed. HOW FUN RIGHT. Haha.

I love you! MUAH.

Oh yeah, tried out the tests which you did on your blog. WHOA. You'll just scream when you see my results man. Like what Shawn said, I'm quite a changed person now. SIGH. I hope it's for the best though. AH WELL.

And I'm still praying for Shawn. Quite worried for him actually. Taiwan's training's reputable for their hell torture. Sigh. Please be safe. :S

I miss someone. But I can't figure who that is. Quite weird. But yeah, I miss someone. Hmm...