Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Family of three

Just saw this family come into the Administration block. Since I was at the reception counter, I had full clear view of them. Loving family. Cute intelligent son, successful-looking businesswoman wife, housewife-ish and outgoing dad. As I saw them leave through the door, my heart just had this sunken feeling. And mind you, I was actually having a good day, feeling happy and all.

I haven't had that feeling in my for a pretty long time. Not that I miss my dad. I just miss having a dad around. Like, having a dad around to go play squash, table-tennis, soccer and stuff since I'm kinda tomboyish AND my mom doesn't do sports. And a dad who'll get protective in a funny manner if I bring my boyfriend home for dinner. Like those you see on TV. SIGH. Oh well.

Okay, I think there's something wrong with me. Like, SUDDENLY (literally), I've an urge to bake every few days. Like, I've NEVER baked so fervently till recently. Well, at least my cookies are good. I just tried out baking muffins. Not as good as the cookies, but they were pretty alright. BUT, I think I'll stick to baking cookies. HAHA!

Check this webbie out if you're into whooping up really good-looking foodies. :)

Yay! The planning for the Godsrockers' retreat is going to official VERY soon. Hope nothing goes wrong. Heh. Can't wait!!!!

I'm putting on weight. Maybe it's because of the cookie-tasting. Oh well, time to run more. SIGH. Where're you Shawn??? Help me get rid of my lard. ^___^