Thursday, May 17, 2007

Boys nowadays cat-fight?!!

I didn't know boys also engage in cat-fights. Haha. Like... What's the world coming to??? This morning, a primary school boy came into the general office with scratches all over his face, neck and hands. OMG. Violent sia these boys. Haha. It's funny though... In a very sadistic way. Ha. :)

And it's funny how Yin Xiang helped out this other boy who walked blindy into a thorn-infested tree. HAHA. Stupid boy. ANYWAY... His last words to the boy weren't like, "Be careful" and stuff like that. He said, "Remember, I saved your life." Like, WHAT THE HECK?! HAHAHA... Funny sia. Okay, it doesn't really sound funny here. Oh well. Just call me retarded. But I felt it was funny. Heh.

Before those earlier incidents, I was pretty irritable... Towards everyone. Like, even PJ. Was talking to her earlier and kinda venting out my frustrations. It's probably PMS. Ah well.

Shawn's back from Taiwan!!! Yay. We can go gym together. Actually I thought he'll be coming only tmr. Was hoping I'll get some exercise done later at the gym after work. SIGH. I bet he's going to be like, "There you go again, eating and not exercising. HAHA...". But of course in a nicer way la. I can't feel offended by him. We're so used to each other's crap. And he's really sweet still.

Tried making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I just realised the ingredients determine the shape and texture of the cookies. Interesting find. Not sure if that sounded bimbotic. But yeah, I really didn't know that initially. Ah well. I STILL prefer my normal chocolate chip cookies. Miss em.

Darius msged me on Friendster. Was quite a short msg, but ya, he's happy. :) He still owes me $150. Idiot. Hmph.

OMG. The office is F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. Can't wait to get out of it for my lunch break. :) Oh yeah, can you believe that a primary school canteen (in particular the one which I'm working at now) sells stingray?!!! Like, in my primary school days, all I can remember is nuggets, seaweed, fishballs, chocolate ice cream... and more chocolate ice cream. Sigh. Those were the days... When I was FAAAAAAT. Keke.