Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slack... slack... slack.

Today's a relaxing day.

Besides the fact that Darius didn't pay me back the $150 he owes me. And I think he's already on his way to Hawaii. ARGH. Fine, Pert, you're right. I'm not going to get my money back. SHIAT. $150!!!! Damn. And I so need that money right now. *SULK*

Ah well, other than that, my day's pretty alright. Was pretty busy in the morning. I had to run around the office in my high heels. Asha was asking me during lunch how I did it.

Actually, I can't even believe that I could run around in heels. OMG. I used to be all weebly-wobbly when I'm on 1-inch heels, let alone 2 or 3-inch heels. WOW. What an achievement. Bet my mom's proud of me. She used to make fun of me when I wear heels.

Oh yeah, it's her birthday today. But she's at Aunt's place for the whole week till Friday night. Guess they'll buy her a birthday cake, no worries about that. Rachel mentioned that she'll get mom a Princess doll (You know, all those girly stuff from Disney, Winx club etc etc.). Cute lil girl. Damn, I miss her squeals and screaming. Sigh. It's so quiet at home these days, with grandma alone. SIGH.

Caught the Dirty Dozen Brass Band on Tuesday with Pert. REALLY cool stuff!!!! I really pity the electric guitarist person though. He's just playing the same riff throughout the ENTIRE song. But the bass fella's AWESOME man! Shiat. And you think only bass guitars can do bass riffs. Wait till you see this guy play; his mouth NEVER left the tuba bass thingy throughout the entire performance. HUGE lungs he has, I'm sure. HAHA.

AND, I had to catch this malay pontiana movie with Pert and his 2 female colleagues. OMG. Damn stupid la. We were laughing and squealing at the same time. HA. First time I saw Pert squirm and get freaked out. WAHAHAHAHA. Funny sight. He was like... "Alamak. That stupid fella came out of nowhere." Come to think of it, the whole audience seemed to made up of the malay people. DAMN funny audience to be with. By the way, the whole cinema was filled. I actually thought it was an ulu movie. Didn't even hear about it till Pert told me it exists.

Poor Jasper didn't get to shop or even engage in the slightest activity of leisure and entertainment when he was in Japan. Shiat. If I were him, I would be having a MAJOR bitchfit for the rest of the week. HAHA. My condolences, bro. :(

AHHH.... Relaxing right now. But it's freaking freezing. AH GREAT. Another phone call. DAMN.