Friday, May 4, 2007

Sleepy weepy

OMG. I am SOOOOOO tired.
And it's freezing in here. Shiat man. The people in the admin office all have lards or something is it? They can actually ta-han this whole antarctica-ish weather?!

And I miss him. Sigh. Can't believe I'm saying this. But oh well. Guess it's not healed completely after all. BUT. I'm alright. :)

Oh yeah, Shawn called me last night with his friend's phone (He forgot to apply for auto-roam). How sweet right. But we could only talk for awhile. Well, at least now I know he's still alive and safe. He said it's damn hot in the day and darn cold during the night. Haha. He seemed pretty happy too. :) Good good. I don't feel THAT worried anymore. Can't wait for him to return to Singapore though. He promised to go to the gym with more regularly... And go play tennis... And go for more sun-tanning. Sigh. He's like, one of my BEST buddies! :) Now that I'm starting to slack off and not jog during the week, I'm pining for his return. Haha. It seems weird, but only Shawn was able to keep me motivated to work out... In a positive manner of course. Not like this other guy. Well, at least now he thinks my love handles are disappearing. Yay. Good sign. Ugh.

Can't wait for today's work to be over and done with! I'll be tanning to get a browner skin... And probably meet up with Jasper for drinks. Hopefully this time nothing unglamorous will happen to me again. Haha. At least I know for sure I won't be eating Carls' Jr.

BUT it's only 9.37 am now............
Omg.... A DAMN long way to go.

Whoa. Just checked out my handphone calendar... Lotsa May babies man. Well, at least I got Sam a present already. Oh damn. I forgot about Gabe's!