Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIDAY!!! AT LAST.

Yay! It's Friday.

Today was alright. Besides the fact that I've lost steam. Like, super 'nua' after the LOOONG week. Haha. :) BUT, it's Friday today!!! Woohoo.

Darius called me at like... 530 in the morning. Was REALLY shocked to see his name on the caller ID. But I guess I was too sleepy to react during the phonecall. HAHA. He was at the Los Angeles airport waiting for transit. Apparently he said he is going to pay me back. RIGHT. I see a glimmer of hope of my money being returned to me. Oh well, I might as well just give him the benefit of the doubt. SIGH. And, he ended the call with a "I love you".......... Again. Seriously, he doesn't know what it means. That silly fella. When is he EVER going to learn??? Ah well, at least now I don't have that stupid fluttery feeling when he says things like that. I'm immune. WAHAHAHA!!!!

I can't wait to have the hamster. But I don't have Shaun's no. Tsk. Gotta wait till Sunday then discuss with him. Ah well.

Met up with Ah Neh for dinner & coffee in Tampines after tuition last night. Cool stuff; we talked alot. Like, really, alot. Haha. I had to take a cab home cause it was getting a wee bit too late, AND I was totally bummed (Yep, I wake up at 5 or 6 am every Monday-Fridays). But anyway, it was fun hanging out with Ah Neh. :) Will be meeting him together with Lucas and Grace to watch The Wind That Shakes The Barley or something like that. Haha. How fun.

I realise I've been hanging out with a few groups of friends these days, and I'm meeting alot of new friends... Which is cool. HAHA! Quite happy with the way things are now. Would like to get a positive reply from a university SOON though. Sigh. I'm really looking forward to studying again. ^___^

Have to skip Priya's birthday party today. Sigh. Hana's mom bought her tickets to go watch Midsummer's Night Dream Ballet thingy. Ah well. I can't go alone. It's going to be a bit weird if I'm alone there at the banquet. It's her 21st. So it's probably going to be super duper uber grand. I guess we'll celebrate for her another time. :) SIGH.

Meeting PJ for dinner. Grill time! Haha. Just kidding. At least this time there won't be alot of problems for her to worry about in my case... I think. Haha!