Saturday, June 30, 2007

Censorship

I think my blog is under censorship issues now. Ah well. Mel thinks I shouldn't mention about certain stuff in my blog. Right. Privacy I guess.

Things with Mel's quite shaky. She seems to think I'm angry with her sometimes for no reason. Sigh. I don't know. Can't really say much here, but I think cause of the bad week's she having, I feel as if she's taking it out on me or something. Anyway, moving on...

Upcoming camp this Monday at Sentosa. Well, sorta looking forward to it cause of the fun and games. Jingjing will be there, so will Candice. Haven't seen her for ages man. And Grace's gonna be there too. Cool stuff. Bunking with Jingjing if I'm not wrong. Yay. And I get to meet other new people too.

Helped Yao Chong at this Community Service Programme Camp on Thursday with filming. The whole afternoon the participants were doing the high elements stuff. So I was stuck outdoors to film people doing all those height stuff. As usual, some of the new people I met said my face quite du-lan. Ah well, don't blame me. Not that I chose it; I'm born with this face. So live with it, you suckers. HAHA! Alright, a bit too crude.

I'm on another pact. Not that I'm complaining. Pacts are meant to change things for the better. Cool stuff.

I think it's either I'm tired and thus grumpy, OR, I feel quite irritated by some people. Ugh. Better go to sleep before I piss myself off. Haha.