Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Been missing a lil too many lessons.

I'm so tired out by the production. Like, I can't wake up on weekdays will like 11 am. Which means I'm missing loads of lessons. Only the TS module is steady right now, since I'm so in touch with TS people and stuff. HAHA.

But yeah, I'm really hoping after this production ends, I'll start working hard again. I started well this semester. Not going to slack off now. I need a B- average to pull my pathetic grades up. Shikes yoz.

At least I've finished whatever assignments, thank God. Just have the PF1104 report to touch up. And WALA! Study study. I think I'll stay in school to study... Overnight or something. Not sure if it'll work though. Better than home maybe? A lil too many distractions... Video-ing, slacking, snacking. Yada yada.

Now all I'm hoping is that my assignments come up with good grades. SIGH. Typical life of a student.