Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've my reasons for doing things.

I have a brain. I think.
Don't make it sound like I'm some dumb idiot with an intelligence level of a 5-year-old.
When I get home, I'll be damn tired and I just need to sit around for a while. And the last thing I want to hear, is someone lecturing me to do yada-yada just because it's YOUR habit.

I'm a sicko. (WTH?!?!?!?!?!)
That's the last thing you said on the phone before I hung up.
Got that.
Thanks for the insensitivity and over-practicality.
It's amazing that you called just to utter words of disgust.
Right now, I really wish you were here. So that I can give you a slap on the face and just walk away without feeling guilty.

ANYWAY.
Dinner today was hilarious, thanks to Yingwen. Ladder theory. Ha. Maybe I should consider his advice. Seeing how things are right now, his words of 'wisdom' make a whole lot more sense.