Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday was a fun day!

Hung out with the TWW band people with Stef and Audrey after church.

It was fun. Felt a little odd because I usually only meet and hang out with the church people. But it was a good day.

Train ride home was dreadful, cause I so didn't want to go home. I think there's this cold war between the mudder and the fudder. And AGAIN, they won't talk things out. They really don't see that it has affected me in the past, and it still does affect me in a very big way. I think I'm so freakin' dysfunctional because of their problems. Gosh. You're called husband and wife for a reason. TALK, for goodness' sake.

Went jogging with Mae Yan - That was cool, cause firstly, I haven't exercised since the production started and the momentum just went down the drain. Secondly, I actually pulled myself out of laziness and go jog with Mae Yan, who's FIT. I'm just so happy that I didn't faint halfway. HAHA!

My BFF has been extremely nice and understanding, despite the sarcasm and crude comments sometimes. I actually think this friendship is going to work out really well. What's awesome is that I feel comfortable spilling everything out even though we've only known each other for like, less than two months.

Busy week ahead. Just pray that God can continue to bless me abundantly, so I won't give up studying and listening to the endless webcast lectures. After exams, I'll go for an overseas trip. Don't know where, don't know who to go with. But that can come later in May. I just want this examination period to be over as soon as possible. And more importantly, hopefully I'll get much better grades this semester. Gosh. An average B- to push up my grades. Tough tough.