Thursday, April 24, 2008

Horrible week.

Until the TS practical exam. It was fun. And we did it well, I think.
One half of TS exam is over. Woohoo!

I'm wearing this over-sized shirt now. Think I'm gonna change in a while, though it's uber comfortable. Now I understand why people wear shirts that are 10 times their size. Then again, it makes me look as if I've a beer belly, since I'm acting as a guy. But Liting said I was 'shuai' onstage. Which was a compliment, though a lil disturbing. I'm a girl after all. Oh well, at least I put my tomboy mannerisms to good use. Haha.

It's odd how you think that this person was meant for you and then it just snaps back at you. I wish there was a solution really.

Oh well. Exams first.
Easier said than done though.

The only comfort right now's that the exams are approaching and ending soon. Then there's shopping online and offline. And going out spending money on anything and everything. And the possibility of going for a short trip to some island (Still tentative. Haven't decided who to ask and when to go. Just some idea that popped up in my head 5 seconds ago.). And then there's the Aussie Hillsongs Conference trip. Cool stuff.

2 MORE WEEKS.