Monday, April 7, 2008

It's a guy thing.

But there's always a limit.

I needed you. But you pushed me away. Again.
What can I say?

It happens again, and again, and again.

ANYWAY. Today was a pretty good day, though I think I pissed Wayne off a lil; we've been trying to tick each other off as much as possible. Hopefully he's big-hearted enough.

I'm dreading Tuesday. It'll seem weird to live life as it is, without seeing the production people, and especially the band. SIGH. My best buddies.

Then again, I want April to come and go asap. Then May will come; I'll start drum lessons, bass too maybe, and even tennis. Then go to Aussie. Yada yada.
Starting to see life without the relationship. Maybe it'll work out. Or maybe, I may not need it after all.

YAY Factor - The 2 reports are FINALLY done. Oh gosh. I couldn't even be bothered to read them. I'm too tired and bo chap to.