Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I freakin' miss the band.

Alright, to be more specific. I miss Conan and Wayne.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hello, they play so well that they make me sound uberly uberly professional too.
Besides, Jesher and Liting are from church, so I'll definitely see them around often.
But yes, we'll be keeping in touch.
"Definite," said Wayne.

Alright, back to studies. OH ME GOSH.

A tribute to my band. :):):)

Love yo.

The music director cum acoustic guitarist - with mis-cues and bountiful laughter.

The bassist - Every girl in the production crew wants to join his fan-club if there is one.

The electric guitarist - Extremely capable of playing any song requested. He has a potential fanclub base too.

The drummer - Still the same old Jesher.

I LOVE YEW ALL.
I'll be damn excited if we really do the soundtrack thingy. WOOHOO!