Friday, April 18, 2008

First time in Little India.

It feels like I was in Malaysia, honestly. Everywhere's so... Un-Singapore. HAHA. It was extremely squeezy in Mustafa. And the smell of spices and all. I'm just glad I went with the right people. At least they're more considerate about the problem I have.

Best of all, I visited this french foodplace near Farrer Park MRT. Oh gosh. FANTASTIC food. Despite the escargots. But it was a good dining experience. Very chill-out. And their profiterole... OMG OMG OMG OMG. Nice. I like. But I'm glad I didn't have to finish it up myself. Would be cussing myself for the calories.

The ultimate coincidence happened at school yesterday. Oh my shit.
One consolation: My oatmeal cookies turned out pretty alright. Either that or my friends just decided to be nice and say they're nice though they may be bad. But hey, this time the oatmeal cookies are chewy. Yay.

OH OH. Mustafa has ALL the baking essentials. And they're cheaper too. BUT, I don't think I wanna go there alone. I'd rather go to Cold Storage or even NTUC, although they may not have the stuff I want sometimes.