Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cheerbear!

My most wanted stuff toy this year: The cheerbear. :) It's so adorable. I can't help smiling whenever I see it.

The new year is here. Finally 2007 got over and done with. Got through all the shit I was supposed to get through. Learn the stuff which I had to learn, through the highway. Loads of highway lessons for me that year. And the last day of the year was a lil sinful. But guess what. It's over. It's a new year now. And I'm ready to change whatever needs to be changed. It's going to be an exciting year, I hope. A good one, at least. Haven't had any good-good years so far. Every year was tinged with a horrid incident. Hope this year is going to break the record. But oh well, I wouldn't know that till the year gets over and done with. So we'll see. Hopefully I'll continue blogging here. So at least I can look back and see if this year is turning out well. :)

Kudos to all those who made my 2007 year more bearable. I have never, even for a minute, taken you for granted. Thank God for you all, really. Too many names, so I'm not going to specifically mention anyone. You know who you are. :)

Now let's get this new year started. Loads of exciting things coming up!