Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Miraculously.

I got all my 1st-choice tutorial slots. Praise God! Woohoo. Now it's confirmed 3-day week. Yay. Now all that's left to do is to make sure I study hard during the 2 free days I have. Kampatei!

I was so blown off by the whole internet connection last night/this morning. Cock-eye bear got the shiat, which I'm terribly sorry for. Sigh. But yeah, I just hate it that I've to leave matters to another time to settle. Procastination. I think I'm getting pretty anal. Haha. BUT OK, I think I gotta fix that lil problem.

Called the MIO people. I got this Bangladesh worker. Damn. A lil funny, cause he wants me to connect my mio box with my laptop with this yellow cable. The thing is, I don't have one. AND, the mio box is in the living room. My lappy's in the study room. HAHA! I think I pissed him off, cause I was acting a lil stewpid. But come on, not everyone's tech-savvy. :) SO YEAH!

Well, at least now my laptop's finally cleansed of all torjan horse thingy. Or whatever you call it.
Alright. School time!