Wednesday, January 23, 2008

God does the impossible.

I was just referring Ron and Shi Yun to this verse; wanted them to be ready in a calm way for the upcoming 'O' level results this Thursday.

And I just realised, like JUST, 5 seconds ago, that it applies to my situation now.

Sam just emailed me regarding the songs I chose for this Sunday's worship for Youth service. Said they were all too hard, and that the band may not be able to handle them.

WOW.

Read the verse if you're free. I think this is one of the most captivating verses to me... So far. I'm not a very wide-Bible-reader after all. Mark 9:24. Oh, Matthew 19:26 too.

Total trust. Shikes. Easier said than done. Nonetheless. I'm going to try. :) Child-like trust - The most innocent yet the most powerful because nothing can break it.