Thursday, January 31, 2008

No more 7 days a week.

It feels more like a 5-days-a-week these days.

Cause the weekend's like, crossed out for church. So when people study on mainly weekends, I study on weekdays, during breaks, particularly on Monday and Friday, when I've no tuitions.

Can't really say that I'm busy. I just cross out 2/7 of a week. So that means I've only 5 days a week for productivity - school and tuition (except the sat morning tuitions.)

My head's hurting terribly. My throat's phlegm-ish. And my nose is running like a water tap.

Ruperto's moving over to Bedok. 419. Yay. One more supper kaki. :)

I think sometimes I really am quite mean to the c.e.b.
But really, sometimes, the c.e.b can't detect things that are bad stuff. And it makes errors without being able to analyse what's wrong with its system. Then it just continues operating as per normal. And then it makes the same errors again.

I wish there was an upgrade thingy available for it. Oh well. Crap I am spouting. Rest then I should get.