Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's not a matter of forgive and forget.

It's more of having the feeling of being forgotten, like being pushed to the side when other people come into place. It's sad, because on one hand, I know it's not deliberate. But on the other hand, it hurts a heck lot when the person doesn't even realise that you're hurting and he sees that nothing's wrong.

Sucks man.
Stewpid shiat cock-eye bear.

"I'm telling her sorry that I pissed her off. You know... Girls."

Hwah. Talk about being unconventional. Now I'm just one of those girls. Thanks. Biatch.

Anyhoo, I think it's just a lil setback to push me down from tmr by you-know-who. So I shall just leave it up to God. What will be will be. Band prac was pretty smoothly-run this afternoon, which I'm sure was blessed by Him.

Praying real hard (Alright, not THAT hard.) that everything turns out alright later at service. I need to meditate a lil though. Push everything else aside, and focus.

(Now I realise why sometimes Janice can just sing and close her eyes the whole time. I can't do that for the whole period of worship-leading, but yeah, I can see more with my eyes closed. Paradox. WHOA...)

I really hope this cock-eye bear cum stewpid shit bear connection will turn out good. Cause it would really, really, really suck mother-big time if it doesn't. Put in too much effort; letting it go will be like, the very very very last option. Unless. Someone does something extremely stupid. Oh well.

Trust, trust and more trust. Love, love and more love. But at the end of the day, it really depends on Him (in Heaven. Not on earth.).

(WTS am I blabbering abt? Gosh. I need rest. Chao.)